Friday, March 31, 2006

VC is the shizna


Super-stoked (yes, I'm originally from Nor-Cal), to be on the VC team. Utter domination of the Stazio crit this last weekend, even without the apt services of tetoncycling.com. Prosstuff.com went up the road with dangerman donald, but we knew chuckles would get the sprint, so tried to sit on the chase group, and do just enough work to hold off the peloton. Nicol seemed angry after he crashed and I ran over his legs, so pulls the breakaway back with 2 to go. This gives Dirk a chance to take a dig. Garcia blows up chasing, and Donald rips it the last time up the hill to catch Dirk over the top. 300 meters to go, and since no-one is sprinting yet, I decide to go for a long one. My early jump and relatively fresh legs give me a couple lengths over Chuck, who handily takes 2nd in front of Nicol. So refreshing to race with guys who actually understand tactics.

2 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Ross said...

baker that is some hawt commentary...

i dig

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Excuse my language, but...

John you are a f@#king superstar !

It's Andy, I just got of the phone with Jason. He caught me up a bit, and sent me to Cindy's blog.

I'd really like to get back in touch.

Andy at Elevensoft dot com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home